Leonberg: Infotech Enterprises GmbH, a leading provider of solutions for CAD data visualization, has announced the availability of a new version of the Draft Angle Analysis module of SpinFire product line.
With this additional module, developed by Actify, it will be even easier to check whether a part is finished and ready for manufacturing. This is essential in mold, model, tooling and in casting and forging manufacturing.
Drafts will ensure that a molded component can be easily resolved from the mold. The draft angle should be as large as necessary to enable the solving of the form, and as small as possible so as not to impair the functionality of the component.
Module for draft angle analysis for SpinFire Professional
For some time now, the CAD visualization solution - SpinFire Professional offers an additional module for draft angle analysis. Users can thus control one or more components of an assembly, directly in the SpinFire application.
The drafts will be displayed through color gradations, depending on the angle of the land in relation to a predetermined demolding, making it easy to check whether the part is finished and ready for manufacturing.
New features of the new version
With the new version of this module, users can now more easily detect whether a component is finished.
In this version several components of an assembly or individual areas can be selected. In addition to the already existing analysis functions, the user can now specify a range of angles with a minimum and maximum value, and separation of the form can be represented.
Mold design and manufacturing technologies can be checked at the design stage, and the construction of prototypes and extensive testing methods may be eliminated or reduced.
Sep 1, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio