Milan – The development of TD PLM is proceeding rapidly. Just 5 months after the launch of think3’s TD PLM, a new major release is ready: TD PLM 2009.2.
New functionalities released with this version are:
- With TD PLM 2009.2 is now possible to view MS Office documents and CAD 2D drawings (.e2, DXF, DWG) without installing any application on a client machine. TD PLM 2009.2 supports Adobe technology for automated PDF production and visualization.
- The integration with NG NX further completes the rich collection of CAD system plugins. v2009.2 allows users to exploit the potential of TD PLM within the AutoCAD, Inventor, ThinkDesign and Solidworks environments, using the same web-based GUI, perfectly integrated into these CAD tools.
- Particular attention was paid to the interface’s usability and ease of use. TD PLM 2009.2 presents many optimized features: some pages have been eliminated, interface layouts have been optimized, locations of key buttons have been standardized, and other usability issues have been addressed. All this makes the exclusive Task Driven approach adopted by TD PLM in the first version even more effective.
- Importing the AutoCAD historical database has never been so easy. TD PLM 2009.2 introduces “ AutoCAD Batch import” - a procedure for importing AutoCAD drawings able to handle classes and recognize all the information on drawings, all this in batch mode, automatically, without the intervention of an operator.
- TD PLM 2009 introduces “ Xtcoder”, a new powerful encoder that enables auto-tagging based on any information present in the registry of the component itself.
TD PLM 2009.2 will be available in Italian, English and Chinese versions starting from the beginning of September, 2009. The update will be available for downloading starting from the second half of October on think3’s customer care website.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio