ProNest 2010 nesting software demonstrations at FABTECH booth #36021.
Those attending this year’s FABTECH International and AWS Welding Show can see firsthand how MTC Software’s newest product, ProNest 2010, can help their business improve both cut quality and productivity.
MTC’s flagship CAM nesting software contains several major developments including improved hole cutting techniques for auto-gas plasma applications. The software uses a combination of advanced cutting parameters to achieve superior cut quality while minimizing process-related imperfections. When combined with Hypertherm’s newest patent pending plasma hole cutting technology, ProNest 2010 delivers an up to 50 percent improvement in the shape of a hole.
MTC will partner with Hypertherm to give a public demonstration of this new hole cutting technology at FABTECH 2009. Show attendees can participate in the entire production process, from importing and nesting parts to creating NC code to cutting parts with a Hypertherm HyPerformance system.
Attendees can also get a close look at ProNest 2010’s other across-the-board improvements. The software includes a number of refinements including greater control when working with CAD files, a new archiving system to safely back-up machine settings, and numerous enhancements to optional modules including Collision Avoidance, Pipe, Plate Inventory, Skeleton Cut-Up, and Bevel.
In addition, ProNest 2010 includes expanded support for laser applications, with updated process parameters and post processors
for many laser setups. Support for waterjet and oxyfuel processes, as well as machines that support drilling, tapping and other spindle operations, is also improved.
This year’s FABTECH show runs from November 15th through the 18th at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago. Attendees can find MTC Software in the Hypertherm booth (#36021) in the center’s North Hall.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets