Leuven, Belgium – LMS has announced the keynote speakers at the 2010 International LMS Simulation Conference to be held at the Munich Airport Marriott Hotel in Munich, Germany on February 24th and 25th. The conference will host Dr. Bernd Pletschen, Manager Mercedes-Benz Cars Development for NVH, Driving Comfort and Aerodynamics, Mr. Christian von Holst, Manager for Simulation John Deere Europe, and Mr. Catalin Perju, Technical Director at Labinal, a SAFRAN subsidiary, as keynote speakers.
“We are delighted that Dr. Pletschen, Mr. von Holst and Mr. Perju will present their insights into how simulation has improved and optimized product innovation as well as overall development process efficiency,” commented Dr. Urbain Vandeurzen, LMS Chairman and CEO. “Our aim is to provide a meeting place for the simulation community to exchange ideas and find ways to respond to the current challenges in the industry.”
The conference will focus on “engineering smarter products for a greener future” and on the way simulation helps the industry respond to current global business drivers: engineering innovative products with unique brand values as well as reduced energy consumption and positive environmental impact, innovating product design by integrating the ever-increasing number of mechatronic systems and optimizing engineering processes to reduce time-to-market.
The two-day conference is the ideal venue to discover real-life business applications and the latest technological evolutions presented by leading industry experts, and to experience simulation applications and products from LMS and its partners. The conference will bring together simulation specialists, engineering executives, senior managers, and technical experts who will share strategies and present real-life business cases that illustrate how simulation, supported also by continuous progress in physical testing, has helped them optimize their products and product development processes.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets