Mountain View, Calif – Luxology® LLC, an independent technology company developing next-generation 3D content creation software, has announced that the company has moved its headquarters to a new site in Mountain View, CA. The move is part of the company’s plan to update their current accommodations and prepare for future growth and expansion.
President and Co-founder of Luxology, Brad Peebler, has light-heartedly named the building “the new world dominance headquarters for Luxology,“ and expects current and future employees will benefit from the large, contemporary office space and updated technology.
The company’s new address is:
2525 East Charleston Road, Suite 104
Mountain View, California 94043-1636
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio