GibbsCAM Dramatically Illustrates the “R3-Refocus, Rediscover and Reinvent” Theme.
Moorpark, CA - Gibbs and Associates, a Cimatron company, announced today that it will demonstrate its complete GibbsCAM MTM (multi-task machining) solutions at the upcoming Mazak R3 Event, held at Mazak’s corporate headquarters in Florence, Kentucky on September 15-17th. During the event, demonstrations of GibbsCAM will highlight the theme of the event – “Your Manufacturing Future? Refocus, Rediscover and Reinvent (R3)”.
It is a real pleasure for us to be supporting Mazak during this R3 progressive learning opportunity,” states Roger Ablett, Gibbs’ General Manager of the Strategic Partner Program, who is responsible for Gibbs’ relationship with Mazak worldwide. “Gibbs works closely with Mazak to ensure that GibbsCAM fully supports Mazak’s complete product line of machine tools, allowing Mazak customers to realize the optimum return on their investment, especially their multi-tasking models, which clearly provide competitiveness realized through advanced manufacturing technologies.”
The latest version of GibbsCAM will be demonstrated at the Mazak R3 Event including GibbsCAM MTM (Multi-Task Machining) and Machine Simulation modules which have been specifically configured for Mazak machine tools. For many years, Gibbs and Associates has provided CNC programming support as new Mazak machine models and variations are developed, so that Mazak customers can swiftly put their machines into production. Gibbs regularly receives specifications and guidance from Mazak, and Gibbs engineers work closely with Mazak engineers at Mazak Technology Centers worldwide. This helps to validate and refine GibbsCAM post processors for the unique configuration and capabilities of Mazak CNC machines, including Mazak’s broad line of complex multi-axis, multi-tasking machines. As a result, Gibbs offers one of the widest ranges of post processors for Mazak machines available from any CAM vendor.
GibbsCAM MTM provides a powerful, yet easy to use means to program advance multi-tasking machine tools, such as Mazak Integrex line, allowing the user to focus on developing the most optimal program for their machine. GibbsCAM Machine Simulation provides a virtual environment, which can be used to prove-out machine setup, thereby saving setup time on the machine tool, and a simulation of the machine tool’s motions, thus allowing potential crashes and inefficiencies to be identified and corrected before running the program on the shop floor. GibbsCAM’s factory-supplied post processors for Mazak machine tools ensure G-code can be run without hand editing.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio