Coimbatore: EDS Technologies (EDST) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Hindusthan College of Engineering & Technology (HICET), Coimbatore on August 5, 2009.
EDST will provide training on PLM tools, including CATIA the most widely-used PLM tool in the world, for engineering students and faculty of HICET.
The MoU was signed by Dr. Duraisamy, Principal, HICET, and by Mr. Swaminathan, Country Head - Training, on behalf of EDST. Prof. Arun Adak, HOD. Aerospace Engineering, under whose initiative this MoU came about, was also present on the occasion.
He said he was sure students of Aeronautical and other engineering departments would benefit immensely from the industry-specific skills that they would get through the training by EDST. This MoU follows a very successful CATIA training program conducted for a batch of Aerospace Engineering students by EDST in March this year.
This month EDS Technologies, in association with IIF and COINDIA, hosted a two-day live training cum case study presentation on Metal Casting Simulation using a product called SOLID CAST from Finite Solutions Inc. USA.
Sep 4, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets