HOUSTON : COADE announced today the release of CADWorx Equipment 2010, part of the COADE CADWorx Plant Design Suite, with support for AutoCAD 2010 in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions plus new capabilities such as an ANSI flange look-up table for body flange components and a new insulation feature.
Other new features in COADE CADWorx Plant Design Suite 2010 include enhancements in CADWorx Plant Professional such as a new pipe support modeler for user-defined intelligent pipe supports, an ISOGEN Version 9.3 update, several new steel shapes, and a new feature that allows you to create a steel model from external live database information.
New capabilities in CADWorx P&ID Professional for producing process and instrumentation diagrams include tools to selectively match values of database columns from components selected and tools to select database values inherited from the process line during component selection.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio