Next Professional Certificate Program Scheduled for Santa Clara, CA, December 7-11, 2009.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan: CIMdata, Inc has announced that the next session of its PLM Certificate Program is to be held in Santa Clara, CA from December 7-11, 2009. CIMdata’s PLM Certificate Program is the flagship offering of CIMdata PLM Leadership—the PLM industry’s most comprehensive non-biased education and training offering for today’s PLM professionals.
CIMdata’s PLM Certification Program prepares PLM technologists at several levels to successfully address the challenges inherent in PLM implementations. This assessment-based program includes an intimate classroom experience, individual and team-based exercises, and individual evaluations of achievement. Additionally, the program provides candidates with intensive and extensive exposure to a team of CIMdata’s experts. Upon completion of the program, each participant receives a CIMdata PLM Certificate and thereby becomes a member of CIMdata’s global PLM Leadership community.
According to Mr. Peter Bilello, CIMdata’s Vice President, “CIMdata is extremely happy with the response the program has received to date. To make it even more accessible to today’s busy PLM technologists, CIMdata has introduced an additional way in which individuals can become a member of CIMdata’s PLM Leadership community.” Mr. Bilello went on to state that program participants can complete all 9 sessions in one of two ways:
1. 1. By attending the full program delivered over 5 consecutive days; or
2. 2. By attending the prerequisite Core PLM Certificate sessions offered over 3 consecutive days and at a later time, within a 12-month period, completing the remaining sessions given over 2 consecutive days.
PLM Certificate Program participants can now register online for either the 3-day or complete 5-day program. This certificate program is available to industrial companies who are considering and/or implementing PLM, and to PLM technology and service solution suppliers. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is built on CIMdata’s more than 25 years of extensive worldwide experience guiding industrial companies in successfully defining and implementing best-in-class PLM strategies and tactics.
Sep 22, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets