TUCSON, Ariz - Breault Research Organization (BRO) is celebrating 30 years of serving its customers with optical software, training courses, and engineering services -- one of the longest track records in its industry. The optical engineering firm was incorporated by Robert and Judith Breault on September 14, 1979.
According to Founder Dr. Robert Breault, "As a 14-year old boy, I knew I wanted to contribute to space-based research. The privilege of working on some of the most significant space-based telescopes such as the Hubble, Galileo, Cassini, Spitzer, and the Infrared Space Observatory, far exceeds what I imagined when studying to become an optical engineer. BRO, the people who work here, and the work we do represent the fulfillment of a lifelong dream."
Originally founded as an optical engineering consultancy, the firm's products and services have grown to include optical software solutions and training courses. Today, BRO employs a staff of 44, including over 20 optical and software engineers -- 10 with Ph.D.'s in the sciences. In three decades of innovation, BRO has contributed to the success of engineering projects for thousands of clients.
According to BRO CEO Dr. Kevin Garcia, "Our goal has always been to make our customers successful, and through that we are able to succeed. We fully believe that this philosophy will carry both our customers and BRO through the next 30 years."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri