BANGALORE: Kronos® Incorporated today announced that Bombardier Transportation has selected Kronos workforce management solutions for its Savli Plant, in Gujarat. Kronos will enable Bombardier Transportation to automate various processes such as time and attendance and shop floor labor data collection.
Commenting on this strategic partnership, James Thomas, Country Manager, Kronos India says, “We are delighted to partner with Bombardier Transportation to deploy Kronos workforce management solutions for its India operations. We endeavour to enable Bombardier Transportation to have a 360-degree view of its workforce in an integrated manner in real time. Companies often view time and attendance systems as separate and distinct from their payroll applications, whereas they both support a single business process – getting people paid accurately and timely for their efforts without manual interventions. We are also pleased to deploy Kronos’ labour activities product at Bombardier as part of our Workforce Central® platform to have better workforce visibility and productivity on the shop floor.”
Bombardier Transportation has been present in India for over 35 years and is steadily ramping up its presence in India. Savli, Gujarat, is home to its new railway vehicle manufacturing site, propulsion systems manufacturing facility and software development center for signaling and traction applications in India and for other Bombardier Transportation projects around the globe.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets