San Francisco - Actify Inc today announced that the company has expanded its European channel by entering into a new reseller agreement with VISOMEC GmbH in Germany. With this partnership, Actify continues to strengthen their position within the European market as the leading visualization and communications solution software supplier.
With a successful background knowledge and history in the area of visualization and communication solutions in their region, the partnership between VISOMEC and Actify holds promising results for all involved.
"With more and more companies having global operations, the need for a solution to exchange all types of data and in a secure manner becomes integral," said David Opsahl, CEO of Actify Inc. "With many of our worldwide customers standardizing on the Actify solution, we make it a priority to have support and training easily accessible throughout the globe. Our partnership with professional partners like VISOMEC aids us in our initiative to provide proven software solutions worldwide."
Under the terms of the agreement, VISOMEC will market and sell the Actify products within Germany, Austria and Switzerland, making the company's products and solutions available to all technical and non-technical users who need access to all data including 3D and 2D product data.
"With the continued globalization of the manufacturing industry continuing to grow in Germany, the need for efficient and accurate data communication and collaboration is in high demand," said Mr. Thilo Biegler, CEO of VISOMEC GmbH. "Bringing over 15 years of industry experience in supplying customer focused visualization and collaboration solutions, joining Actify's European Reseller Channel will allow us to continue our success in satisfying our customers' and prospects' needs."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri