New Corporate Location and US-based Management Team Aligns with Large U.S. Customer Base.
WALTHAM, Mass - RAND Worldwide announces today that it has completed the move of its global corporate headquarters to Waltham, MA in the United States. The move is a further step in the process begun with the acquisition of RAND Worldwide by the US-based venture capital firm, Ampersand Ventures. The new RAND Worldwide corporate headquarters are located at 1601 Trapelo Road, Suite 162, Waltham, MA, 02451. The Company’s Canadian headquarters remain in Mississauga, Ontario.
Marc Dulude, chairman, president, and CEO at RAND Worldwide states, “As a US owned company, with a new US-based management team, it was important for us to formally establish our headquarters in the US, our largest market, in order to better service and support our US customers. We remain focused on growing our Canadian operations and providing the best service to our Canadian customers and we will retain our Canadian headquarters in Ontario. After making these significant changes and with the worst of the economic slowdown behind us, we are ideally poised for future growth in both important markets.”
In support of this transition, RAND Worldwide is pleased to announce two key additions to the senior leadership team in the Waltham location. Greg Magoon has joined the company as executive vice president and chief financial officer. Previously, Mr. Magoon spent seven years at publicly held Moldflow Corporation where he most recently served as the company’s executive vice president and chief financial officer.
In addition to Mr. Magoon, Lori Henderson joined the RAND Worldwide team as executive vice president, chief administrative officer and general counsel. Prior to joining the company, Ms. Henderson served as general counsel at Moldflow Corporation from 1999 until the Autodesk acquisition of Moldflow in 2008. To further facilitate the establishment of a US headquarters, functional department heads have been hired to lead the finance and accounting, human resources, information technology and marketing departments from the Waltham office.
In conclusion, Dulude adds, “We pride ourselves on being able to offer our clients a wide range of best-in-class technology solutions and we deliver those with an exceptionally high level of support through our training and implementation services. We expect this headquarters transition to be seamless and that our clients will continue to receive the high quality of service they have come to expect from us. Each of the RAND Worldwide business units retains the same locations for their operations and headquarters including RAND IMAGINiT Technologies, one of Autodesk’s largest, direct value-added resellers.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio