Budapest – Architect Andreas Henschel has won a free commercial license of ArchiCAD 12 in the “Experience BIM” competition.
“Although ArchiCAD 12 is a versatile program with almost unlimited opportunities, getting started is very easy. Not only because of the intuitive user interface, but also because it includes several comprehensive localized object libraries and template files adapted to European standards.
It’s a huge advantage that ArchiCAD runs on both Mac and PC and that it is compatible with a number of other files. ArchiCAD is a unique solution for architectural 3D modeling and documentation and has also lots of possibilities within 2D drawing, layout and graphic design. Using the Interactive Training Guide you get an easy to understand step by step introduction to ArchiCAD’s main principles which makes you want to start your projects right away and learn more about the program.”
To participate in the competition and get a chance to win the next month’s free ArchiCAD license, please visit: http://experienceBIM.com
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets