JETCAM International s.a.r.l. will be showcasing the latest release of its Expert CADCAM and nesting software alongside its new material management and application server suite at booth #6032 at Fabtech International in Chicago from 15th through 18th November.
Now in its 23rd year of development the latest version of JETCAM Expert will be demonstrated, with new features such as remnant sheet management, more interfaces to CAD systems and further improvements to nesting efficiency. JETCAM will again be offering companies a free nesting benchmark comparison, where they can compare the efficiency of JETCAM over their current nests. The results of this can often demonstrate a clear return on investment of months, without factoring other savings such as reductions in machine runtime or staff time.
The company will also be showcasing its forthcoming Material Life Management (MLM) module, the first to be used with JETCAM’s Application Server system. MLM can be used to track the movement of either rolls or sheets of material, such as composite or sheet metal, through the cutting process and onto the finished part. This is extremely important for companies where traceability is paramount.
JETCAM’s Application Server allows modules such as MLM to interact in real time with other modules, providing live data to all relevant staff/systems within the production process. This includes CAD, works orders lists, reporting and integration to legacy data systems such as MRP.
Martin Bailey, Marketing Manager commented; “Fabtech has always been an excellent platform for us when bringing new products to market. Even at the height of the recession, last year’s show delivered a high number of visitors to our booth that were interested to see how investment in software could deliver quick payback. With companies concentrating on efficiencies more now than ever before we feel that this year’s show will mark a notable change on what visitors come to see.”
Aug 13, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio