New features include Ray Tracing, 3D PDF export & support for SketchUp 7.0.
Mumbai : Geometric Limited (BSE: 532312, NSE: GEOMETRIC), a leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Engineering services and Offshore Product Development solutions and technologies, today announced the release of version 2.0 of its visualization product, 3DPaintBrush.
3DPaintBrush is an innovative visualization and rendering tool that helps create near photorealistic images, animations, and videos from 3D models in realtime. It is used for repurposing of 3D models and creating digital content for architectural and interior design, industrial and product design, presentations and instruction manuals, marketing collateral, etc.
New features in 3DPaintBrush version 2.0 include:
· Ray Tracing (beta): For exporting realistic images from 3DPaintBrush
· Lights Movement: For visualizing and positioning lights in the scene as well as modifying light properties like colour and direction. Modifications are reflected in the Graphics Area in real time
· Export to 3D PDF (beta) and executable file formats : For helping users to export their scenes as 3D PDF and executable (*.exe) files
· Support for Google SketchUp 7.0 and improved performance, while importing SketchUp files
· Export to GIF
· Camera Views: For storing camera views and orientation
A 15day free evaluation of 3DPaintBrush can be downloaded
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets