HOUSTON: AVEVA Group plc (LSE:AVV), the leading provider of plant design and engineering lifecycle solutions, today announced that Fluor Corporation, one of the world's largest publicly owned engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management companies, has extended its contract with AVEVA.
Under the new global agreement, Fluor has on demand access to the full AVEVA Plant portfolio which includes products such as AVEVA PDMS 12, AVEVA Global, the new AVEVA P&ID and related interoperability tools.
"Fluor has successfully delivered highly complex projects globally with AVEVA's technology, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with them," commented Derek Middlemas, Group Operations Director, AVEVA.
"Fluor's primary objective is to develop, execute and maintain capital projects on schedule, within budget, and with operational excellence," said Michael Pye, Director of Automation, Fluor Corporation. "AVEVA tools help to support the design, engineering, construction and maintenance of these projects worldwide."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets