Gent – EskoArtwork has strengthened its presence in the Nordic region with the appointment of David Joelsen as Business Manager Nordic earlier this year.
David Joelsen will further develop the company’s business and manage the EskoArtwork team and channels already operating in the region. Living in Denmark, David Joelsen has some 20 years' experience with the company, working and enjoying sales from OEM and corporate accounts through resellers and now also direct sales. For the last eight years he successfully implemented a distribution network in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region, developing strong partnerships in all countries.
EskoArtwork is now strengthening its operations in the Nordics by bringing together a dynamic team with a vast product knowledge and experience. Thor Christian Helgerud is responsible for the sales of the Kongsberg cutting tables across the entire Nordic region. Jan Viberg handles direct sales for all EskoArtwork software and hardware solutions in Sweden and Norway. Application Support Manager Simon Ivarsson assists sales primarily in the Nordics while Karsten Nygård manages Customer Services and support, leading an experienced team of field operatives.
The whole Nordics team receives extensive support from EskoArtwork headquarters, based in Belgium.
“I am very pleased to take on the responsibility for the Nordic region with such a strong team,” comments David Joelsen. “I’ll do this while continuing as Business Manager for Central and Eastern Europe, where our business has grown tremendously these last years. Offering not only managing synergies, the Nordic and Eastern European markets share a common goal in developing their market potential and resources. I see a growing collaboration between companies operating in these two regions.”
With its team in place, EskoArtwork is in perfect shape to offer its unique value propositions to the entire supply chain, acting as the main supplier and integrator to the packaging, commercial printing and Sign & Display markets. "With our outstanding products and solutions in such competent hands, allowing our customers to benefit from the highly added values, we can look quite optimistic at the future,” concludes David Joelsen.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio