Paris – ESI Group, a supplier of digital simulation software for prototyping and manufacturing processes, announced today the opening of its new training center in Bologna, Italy - where ESI Italia is located, in the northern part of the country.
ESI’s offering encompasses classroom, client-site and distance learning to allow companies shorten their time-to-market thanks to End-to-End Virtual Prototyping solutions.
A customer, Mr. Pundan Kumar Singh at Renault-Nissan stated that “PAM-CRASH training with ESI was quite exemplary and builds a strong foundation for a career in CAE”.
“I am practicing PAM-CRASH also with models sample files. It is quite easy after our last interaction. I have also started reading the help based on contacts and materials. I am discovering new things. My PAM-CRASH training was the most wonderful interaction I had in the last few years. I again thank you for that” added Mr. Pundan Kumar Singh, Renault-Nissan.
Combining lectures, question and answer with the instructor with demos and hands-on sessions, ESI software training courses are one of the best ways for participants to acquire a good understanding of all features and capabilities of the software for immediate application. The class sizes are kept small to ensure that customers have adequate attention and time is set aside to work on their particular problems. Participants are also often asked to send their own cases in advance.
“Our unique application of PAM-STAMP 2G in a research environment for the aerospace sector requires both rapid and tailored support”, said Dr. Alan Leacock, Advanced Metal Forming Research (AMFoR) Group. “The ESI team has provided structured courses tailored to meet our specific research needs and an exceptional level of support essential to our developing needs”.
“The Pedestrian Impactors training course was based on IKCO demands and a planning of the course was arranged based on our discussion, all the contents were successfully presented according our requirements, the training was efficient” said Mr. Majid Varedi, Iran Khodro Industrial Group, Iran.
The expansion of ESI training services in Southern Europe confirms the company’s commitment to provide world-class training courses, designed and taught by expert consulting and support engineers, offering flexible agendas, duration, and location.
Hundreds of professional training courses are offered by ESI subsidiaries worldwide, spanning 12 countries and four continents to provide understanding, basic or advanced knowledge about ESI’s solutions to support companies’ needs for performance and innovation.
The 2009 Italian schedule has thus been added to the training catalogue available online at: http://www.esi-group.com/services/training.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets