ROCHESTER, N.Y - MA Design Automation™, one of the world’s largest Electronic Design Automation Value Added Resellers, today announced that it has become an Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller (VAR) – selling the Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD software products. “Globalization, vendor consolidation, and software license centralization by IT managers, all lead to the market demand for a single vendor solution in computer aided design (CAD),” said Manny Marcano, president and CEO of EMA.
“We provide the best in class electrical CAD solutions from Cadence Design Systems, and now we proudly offer Autodesk Inventor mechanical design software, which takes manufacturers beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping. These best in class tool vendors, combined with the integrity and the strength of EMA, will position us to become the leader in electrical CAD and mechanical CAD convergence, both in design tools and data management.”
Previously, organizations had to work with fractured supplier lists to accomplish a single product design. EMA’s partnerships with leading design technology innovators minimize the need to manage multiple supplier relationships and streamline the purchasing process. As a value added reseller, EMA can offer additional consulting services and technical support that addresses the electrical and mechanical elements of a design, and can include PLM solutions that roll up all engineering data into a single Bill of Materials (BOM). Furthermore, EMA’s experienced application engineers and account managers understand both the mechanical and electrical design processes allowing them to evaluate a customer’s complete design flow instead of focusing on individual elements.
EMA is a Cadence Channel Partner serving electronic OEMs across North America. This new relationship with Autodesk will allow EMA to offer mechanical solutions to its customers in all of its major territories. “We are very excited that EMA is now an Autodesk manufacturing industry VAR,” said Bill Griffin, vice president, Americas channel sales at Autodesk. “We feel that EMA’s background in selling electrical CAD solutions positions them extremely well to deliver Autodesk’s digital prototyping vision to mechanical engineers. Their passion for growth and strategic sales approach fit well into the Autodesk reseller network.”
Aug 7, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio