A sales partnership has been forged between the Italian branch of DP Technology, maker of ESPRIT® CAM, and CAMM s.r.l., an Italian computer-aided-design (CAD) software developer.
DP and CAMM s.r.l., creator of OmniCAD®, have joined forces for the purpose of marketing the full line of ESPRIT products. The seamless interoperability between OmniCad and ESPRIT results in even greater ease of use for programmers who seek flawless CAD to CAM file transfer and, ultimately, a drastic reduction in design and machining time.
Moreover, OmniCad specializes in foundry model and automotive design, the nature of CAD files easily handled by the advanced mold capabilities built into ESPRIT.
“Both companies share the goal of a synergistic collaboration between the world of CAD (computer-aided-design) design for the mold and automotive sectors, and the world of metalworking,” said Bruno Monelli, director of sales for DP Italy.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets