Delcam USA President Glenn McMinn presents the top FeatureCAM Sales Partner award to TriMech Manufacturing.
Delcam held its annual FeatureCAM Sales Partner Meeting recently at the Delcam USA headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT. Delcam USA President Glenn McMinn said, "Despite the economic downturn, Delcam reported a successful first half of the year with FeatureCAM. An important reason for the success is our diversity, both in the markets we supply and our geographic coverage.”
CIMdata reported earlier this year that Delcam has moved into third place by revenue, behind Dassault and Siemens, in the list of leading suppliers of CAM software and services. In addition, Delcam is the only CAM specialist to appear in the top five suppliers to all of the geographic regions (America, Asia and Europe) and key industries (mold, tool and die, automotive and aerospace) covered in the report.
A major part of the Partner Meeting program is training on the new product enhancements. "Our customers continue to praise the rapid development of our software. This is particularly due to the many developers devoted to the FeatureCAM product in the US but also the shared technology within Delcam teams abroad,” McMinn added. "Our top sales partners increased their FeatureCAM sales by more than 25%, which is quite impressive given the state of the US economy. We attribute this first and foremost to the efforts of the sales channels but also to the many improvements in development.” Without sacrificing the ease of use of the software, Delcam has been able to add more focus on turn/mill and 5-axis simultaneous machining which has created more sales opportunities, and so increased market share.
The top FeatureCAM Sales Partner award went to TriMech Manufacturing, a division of TriMech Solutions. ProFORCE Integrated Solutions won the Most Improved Sales Partner award. Other winners from the Delcam direct sales channel included Christian Briscoe, top direct sales person and Blaine Duke most improved direct sales person.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets