HOUSTON - COADE announced that the next CAESAR II Statics pipe stress analysis training course will be on September 14-18, 2009, in Houston, Texas. Designed for managers, engineers and designers involved in piping design and stress analysis and held in COADE's state-of-the-art facilities, the course provides attendees with real world knowledge of static pipe stress analysis as well as how to use CAESAR II for cost effective piping design.
Course contents include piping code requirements for piping models, interpreting results for piping layout design, buried pipe and pipeline analysis, fatigue evaluation, wind and seismic loads, wave and current loads for offshore, and much more. As an added bonus, attendees will receive 3.5 Continuing Education Units upon completion of the course.
Course information and registration forms can be found at http://www.coade.com/caesariiCourses.aspx.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets