HOUSTON - COADE announced today the release of an updated video training course on DVD that contains the complete five-day, in-class training course plus bonus material on using, customizing and mastering CADWorx Plant Professional software.
Course contents include advanced 3D piping and plant modeling; piping, equipment and steelwork modeling; piping specifications; bills of materials; ISOGEN, exporting to COADE CAESAR II and PV Elite for analysis and much more.
The DVD allows self-paced training for piping and plant designers who are new to CADWorx Plant Professional as well as experienced designers who want to employ best practices to improve efficiency and increase productivity.
Information on the CADWorx Plant Professional video training DVD is at http://www.coade.com/CADWorx/CADWorx-Plant-Video-Training.shtml.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio