Conference Call Scheduled for August 12th, 2009 at 9:30 EST.
GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel - Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ: CIMT), a provider of integrated CAD/CAM solutions for the toolmaking and manufacturing industries, announced today that it will be releasing its second quarter 2009 financial results on Tuesday, August 11th, 2009, after the US markets close.
Cimatron's management will host a conference call on Wednesday, August 12th, at 9:30 EST, 16:30 Israel time. On the call, management will review and discuss the results, and will also be available to answer questions by investors.
To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your call at least 5 minutes before the conference call commences.
Aug 4, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio