Computer-Aided Products Ranks No. 3074 on the 2009 Inc. 5000 with Three-Year Sales Growth of 85%.
Peabody MA – Inc. magazine ranked CAPINC No. 3074 on its third annual Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. The list represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy—America’s independent-minded entrepreneurs. The Inc. 5000 are responsible for creating more than 1 million jobs since their founding, making the list perhaps the best example of the impact private, fast-growing companies can have on the economy.
“It is inspiring to have our growth acknowledged for the second year in a row,” said Dana Seero, president of CAPINC. ”Ranking among the nation’s top companies proves that the market recognizes a company that offers superior solutions and support in a difficult economy.”
Founded in 1989, CAPINC is an award-winning reseller of 3D CAD software, printers, training and service. Serving hundreds of businesses in the New England area, CAPINC distinguishes itself with excellent customer service and a staff of certified engineers trained to provide solutions to the region’s engineering and design companies. CAPINC was awarded number one in customer satisfaction in North America in 2006 and 2008 by SolidWorks Corp.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio