HOUSTON - COADE has scheduled a COADE Discovery Tour event for August 26, 2009, in San Francisco, California, organized in conjunction with Golden Gate CAD, COADE's dealer in the region.
This educational session will feature the company’s popular CADWorx Plant Design Suite; CAESAR II, the world’s most widely used program for pipe stress analysis; PV Elite for the design and analysis of pressure vessels and heat exchangers; PV Fabricator, COADE’s new program that creates vessel fabrication drawings directly from analysis data; and TANK, for the design and analysis of oil storage tanks.
During these events, plant designers and engineers see these plant design and engineering analysis tools in person and learn how they will help them improve productivity, eliminate errors and waste, and produce quality deliverables in substantially less time.
COADE Discovery Tour events this year are attracting crowds. Other COADE Discovery Tour events are scheduled for August 27 in Los Angeles, California; and October 6 in Caracas, Venezuela.
Aug 18, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio