ALEXANDRIA, Va - CADD Microsystems, Inc., an Autodesk Premier Solutions Provider in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Federal Government and State & Local Government, is pleased to announce that Daron Moore, Application Specialist at CMI, has been awarded Instructor of the Year for North America from Autodesk.
Each year, Autodesk recognizes instructors from Authorized Training Centers based on their performance in the classroom. The award is based solely on student evaluations, and Daron came out on top of a pool of 1,578 total instructors for North America.
Daron has been an instructor at CADD Microsystems, Inc. (CMI) for close to four years, and has more than 13 years of experience with CAD and Autodesk solutions. At CMI, Daron specializes in AutoCAD and AutoCAD Architecture training classes, and has expertise in civil, structural, electrical and mechanical applications as well.
"We couldn't be prouder of Daron and the recognition he received from Autodesk," said Jeff Gravatte, CEO of CADD Microsystems. "The fact that the award comes straight from the students is a testament to the customer-focused approach Daron and all our instructors take when in the classroom. This customer-focused approach reflects the philosophy we adopted when we first started the company."
"A lot of things have to fall into place before a student writes a review that wins an instructor an award," explained Daron. "A friendly face greets them at the door, fresh coffee waits in a well-stocked kitchen and the comfortable classrooms are equipped with modern workstations. An instructor can't do all that by himself. I owe gratitude to my CADD Microsystems team members; there is no Autodesk Instructor of the Year Award without them."
With authorized training centers in Alexandria, VA, Washington, D.C., and Baltimore, MD, CADD Microsystems offers public training as well as customized group training. CMI recently added several industry-driven training courses that focus on subjects such as BIM and LEED, and knowing that different roles require different skills, courses tailored towards interior architects and projects managers.
CADD Microsystems was also honored in 2008 with Partner of the Quarter for Q1, and inducted into the Autodesk Platinum Club for Top Government Product Sales Growth for FY2009.
Aug 5, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio