New Version Adds new Capabilities to Make Material Finishes Look Even More Realistic.
Los Angeles, California – Bunkspeed today announced the immediate availability of HyperShot v1.9, another eagerly awaited upgrade to the groundbreaking HyperShot product released two years ago.
HyperShot is the first digital camera for 3D data. Using scientifically accurate materials and real-world lighting in real-time the patent pending application gives anybody involved with 3D data the ability to create photographic images in a matter of minutes, independent of the size of the digital model.
This new version delivers significant improvements in the area of material definition that allow clients to get an even more realistic look to their finishes, as well as create completely new materials quickly and easily. Overall usability, performance, and integration with leading 3D CAD applications has also been greatly enhanced, delivering a greater user experience with even better image results.
Peter Kossev, Principal of Pixel Mathematics, a provider of high-end product development consulting to many of the world's top manufacturers and a beta tester of this new version said: "Yet another big step ahead from the guys at Bunkspeed! HyperShot v1.9 is a result of their relentless pursuit for perfection, with the even more powerful bump mapping and many other significant improvements which make our process much faster, with better results".
The company adopted HyperShot when it was just released. HyperShot has since fundamentally changed the firm’s product development process, and is now being used on every project for design decisions, client presentations, and sales and marketing imagery.
“HyperShot continues to spread rapidly in the digital 3D world”, says Philip Lunn, CEO and Founder of Bunkspeed. “Whether it is Industrial Design, Engineering or Marketing, there is a critical need for a renderer that is simple to use, delivers fast and extremely accurate results, can handle the largest and most complex 3D data sets with ease, and is affordable. We are committed to deliver innovative features inside HyperShot quickly, to allow users to create even better images in a shorter amount of time”
HyperShot v1.9 is available for immediate purchase and download on both Windows and Mac systems. The upgrade to v1.9 is free for existing customers.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets