Bangalore: BITS Pilani and SAP Labs India signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and launched on 08 August 2008, the four year MS Software Engineering work integrated learning program for candidates holding BSc or equivalent qualification recruited and sponsored by SAP.
On 06 August 2009, in a brief function organized at Bengaluru, SAP Labs and BITS Pilani launched the two year MS Software Engineering work integrated learning program for candidates holding B.E / B.Tech or equivalent qualification recruited and sponsored by SAP.
Mr Ramakrishna Yarlapati (Ramki) Senior Vice President BST – Business Suite Core India, SAP Labs welcomed the gathering for the launch function and gave highlights of the BITS Pilani - SAP Labs collaboration and HRD focus of SAP.
Mr Joachim Hechler Corporate Officer and Executive Council Member of SAP AG Group and EVP for SAP Business Suite who had specially flown to India for this occasion emphasized on the importance of continuing education and urged the prospective candidates to make the best use of the opportunity.
Apart from Swaminathan Vemur, Expert - Learning and Talent management, Human Resources SAP Labs, who had tirelessly worked out the details to make the launch function a grand one, several senior executives of SAP Labs and prospective candidates enrolling for the program attended the launch function
Prof BR Natarajan Dean Work Integrated Learning Programmes from BITS Pilani presented the salient features of the BITS model of Work Integrated Learning programmes with focus on the customized two year MS Software Engineering programme specially designed to address the HRD needs of SAP Labs. Mr Sai Sekhar Das faculty member of BITS Pilani who is spear heading various off campus activities of the Institute at Bangalore which include collaboration with various industries for degree programs and Practice School was also present for the launch function.
Aug 10, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets