New Exporters Offer Artists, Designers and Engineers Immediate Access to Real-Time 3D Workflow and Rendering.
LOS ANGELES - StudioGPU announced today that MachStudio Pro™, a professional 3D-workflow and rendering package created by artists for artists, now offers free exporters for Google SketchUp Pro and McNeel Rhino 3D modeling and animation software. With these new exporters, 3D assets from SketchUp Pro 7 and Rhino 4 can easily be transferred into MachStudio Pro, where users can create and manipulate lights, materials and HDR cameras in a real-time non-linear environment to achieve cinematic-quality results.
MachStudio Pro is real-time 3D final shot and compositing package that harnesses the power of today’s massively parallel processing units in off-the-shelf professional graphics accelerators, changing the equation of time versus quality in the production pipeline. Frames that typically take hours to render can now be rendered in seconds and sub-seconds, eliminating the need for expensive render farms.
Visit StudioGPU and AMD (booth #2417) at SIGGRAPH 2009 in New Orleans, August 4-6 to see the advanced workflow benefits of MachStudio Pro on the latest AMD ATI 3D workstation graphics accelerators.
MachStudio Pro allows artists to easily create, manage and interact with complex lighting, caustics, cameras, shaders, materials, ambient occlusion, and color grading. Powered by a real-time rendering engine, MachStudio Pro software fits into the creative pipeline after all 3D models are produced to streamline lighting, cameras, materials, compositing and finishing capabilities.
MachStudio Pro ships with an AMD ATI FireGL™ V8650 3D-workstation graphics accelerator card featuring 2 GB onboard graphics memory and a parallel processing Unified Shader architecture. Supporting a wide range of industries—from computer-aided design (CAD) visualization and 3D animation to top-quality film and broadcast projects — MachStudio Pro offers seamless interoperability with leading professional 3D modeling, animation, and CAD software packages.
Pricing and Purchasing Information
MachStudio Pro supports Microsoft Windows XP Professional and Windows Vista operating systems, and comes standard with an AMD ATI FireGL™ V8650 3D workstation graphics accelerator card. MachStudio Pro has an introductory price of $4,999 (USD MSRP), which includes a full year of technical support and product maintenance updates. Education and volume licensing is also available.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets