MINNEAPOLIS - Stratasys, Inc, announced today that it will release financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2009 and hold a conference call with investors on Wednesday, July 29, 2009. The Company plans to hold the conference call to discuss its second quarter financial results on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 8:30 a.m. (ET).
The investor conference call will be available via live webcast on the Stratasys Web site at www.Stratasys.com under the "Investors" tab. To participate by telephone, the domestic dial-in number is 800-299-7098 and the international dial-in is 617-801-9715. The access code is 55972822. Investors are advised to dial into the call at least ten minutes prior to the call to register.
The webcast will be available for 90 days on the "Investors" page of the Stratasys Web site.
Jul 17, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets