ShipConstructor Software Inc. (SSI) has announced that it is expanding its presence in Korea, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan with the appointment of new dealers, Nova Solution Corporation and Harsha Marine Designers.
Harsha Marine Designers will be the ShipConstructor dealer in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan. The company is headed by Dr. Krishna Rao Adigopula. He is also the Director of the affiliated firm, Vizag Marine. Dr. Rao is the former Chief Designer and Deputy Director of India’s National Ship Design & Research Centre. He has a distinguished academic and industry background and is the author of numerous papers regarding shipbuilding published in various technical journals.
“Korea is the leader in shipbuilding production while the countries of South Asia are emerging players,” says Michael Viala, Sales & Marketing Manager for SSI. “We see growth potential in these markets for our shipbuilding software solutions. We are excited to be represented by such knowledgeable and experienced dealers.”
ShipConstructor’s Korean dealer, Nova Solution Corporation, is run by Mr. Ki-Jin Kim, an authority in his country on the subject of Product Lifecycle Management and Computer Aided Drafting for the shipbuilding and offshore development industries. Mr. Kim was formerly the PTC Korea Shipbuilding and Heavy Industry Business Manager. He was also the PDM Project Manager for Hyundai Heavy Industries, provided on-site support for the DSME Shipbuilding Division and was a CAD Team Manager for the Hyundaui Engineering Co. R&D Center.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio