ShipConstructor's Eastern Canadian Representative, Navware Canada Inc. will now be supporting ShipConstructor's consultation efforts across Canada.
For new Canadian customers this means Navware will be the first point of contact for quotations, training and support.
ShipConstructor's corporate headquarters in Victoria will maintain longstanding Canadian customers as house accounts while Navware will be responsible for cultivating new clients.
"Navware has proven to be an outstanding dealer in Eastern Canada, Northeastern USA as well as the Caribbean," says Michael Viala, ShipConstructor's Sales & Marketing Manager. "This expansion of their territory represents an endorsement of their abilities."
ShipConstructor believes Navware to be eminently qualified as a dealer since it is the parent company of Navtech, an experienced team of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers who use ShipConstructor Software on their own projects for detail design.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio