NEW YORK, NY - Microsol Resources Corporation, a recognized leader in BIM technology solutions, as well as a leading Autodesk Value Added Reseller serving the Building and Civil Engineering Industries and an Autodesk Premier Solutions Provider (PSP), is pleased to announce that it has been invited to join the Autodesk Consulting Channel Services Program (CSP).
Autodesk initiated the CSP to recognize and assist those Autodesk Channel Partners who deliver world class consulting services to their AEC customers on CAD and BIM implementations.
“We’re delighted to receive this designation from Autodesk because it adds additional strength to our established portfolio of Consulting and Training Services” said Jason Dougherty, Director of BIM Implementation for Microsol Resources. “It’s also an honor because we know that Autodesk is partnering with those resellers that have a proven track record of delivering high quality, complete consulting solutions to their customers. For the past 20 years our focus has always been on being more than just a reseller who ships a box of software. We take great pride in the fact that our customers look to us as their trusted advisor when it comes to adopting and implementing Autodesk Technology. Becoming a Consulting Channel Services Partner not only strengthens our partnership with Autodesk, it provides us with even greater resources for helping our clients succeed.”
Jul 21, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets