Munich - Nemetschek Allplan has appointed Ivan Koys as the new head of international sales. The 40-year old civil engineer was previously Managing Director of Nemetschek Czech Republic. As part of his new duties, he will be responsible for international partner sales as well as for the Nemetschek subsidiaries in the Czech Republic and Russia.
Ivan Koys has more than ten years of experience in sales at Nemetschek. He managed sales in Slovakia and the Czech Republic for seven years, finishing with a spell as Managing Director. In this role he turned Nemetschek Czech Republic into the most rapidly growing subsidiary in the Allplan Group.
Ivan Koys studied civil engineering in Bratislava and monument restoration in Leuven (Belgium).
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets