Pune based IFS Academy and KADKOMP Systems Pvt. ltd., Pune have signed a MoU on 13th July 2009 for jointly organising world class training programs in CAD using Catia V5.
IFS Academy is a leading CAD/CAE Training Academy providing world class training programs in the area of Engineering Design & CAD/CAE.
KADKOMP Systems Pvt. ltd., Pune is a leading Engineering Services Company and Partners of AUTODESK, Altair, SOLIDCAM and HP.
The two companies signed an agreement for jointly organising World Class Training Programs in Computer Aided Design & Analysis using CATIA V5.
IFS Academy shall take care of the academic excellence and KADKOMP shall provide the latest softwares and workstations. IFS Academy is already into CAD/CAE Training for the last so many years. They are also offering various programs in SolidWorks, ProE WF & ANSYS.
Jul 15, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- 2008 International ANSYS Conference to Inspire Engineering
- Larsen & Toubro Business Unit Leverages PTC’s Pro/ENGINEER to Expand Global Footprint
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Lattice Technology Releases Lattice3D Reporter Version 2.1
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release