Pune based IFS Academy and KADKOMP Systems Pvt. ltd., Pune have signed a MoU on 13th July 2009 for jointly organising world class training programs in CAD using Catia V5.
IFS Academy is a leading CAD/CAE Training Academy providing world class training programs in the area of Engineering Design & CAD/CAE.
KADKOMP Systems Pvt. ltd., Pune is a leading Engineering Services Company and Partners of AUTODESK, Altair, SOLIDCAM and HP.
The two companies signed an agreement for jointly organising World Class Training Programs in Computer Aided Design & Analysis using CATIA V5.
IFS Academy shall take care of the academic excellence and KADKOMP shall provide the latest softwares and workstations. IFS Academy is already into CAD/CAE Training for the last so many years. They are also offering various programs in SolidWorks, ProE WF & ANSYS.
Jul 15, 2009
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Nevercenter Releases Silo 2.1 for 3D Modeling & announces 3D Modeling Wiki
- TDS Selects MSC Software's Marc for Nonlinear Analysis
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining