San Francisco: Ideate Inc., an Autodesk Premier Solutions Provider (PSP), globally recognized certification program provider and operator of Autodesk Authorized Training Centers, announced that Ideate Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) Solutions Application Specialist Srinivas Vemuri, MS, can now add Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional (AP) to his title. Ideate’s technical team now counts five LEED APs as Vemuri joins other Ideate team members in the designation: AEC Solutions Application Specialists Nancy McClure, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP, Emily Clark, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP, Shruti Harve, MS, LEED AP, and Ideate’s Director of AEC Services, David Haynes, AIA, LEED AP.
“We sincerely congratulate Srinivas Vemuri on his achievement. Many Ideate customers have clients committed to utilizing resources efficiently and meeting sustainability requirements, and consider both the short-term and long-range effects of resource-efficient design and building practices. Ideate team members Vemuri, McClure, Clark, Harve and Haynes are expertly equipped to help them. Our LEED APs have distinguished themselves with their expertise in fast-evolving technology, best practices and the LEED rating systems,” says Ideate Director of Services Glynnis Patterson, Registered Architect and member of the non-profit federation of architectural licensing boards in the US, the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB).
LEED is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high performance green buildings. The LEED professional accreditation program is managed by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) which was established with the support of the U.S. Green Building Council. LEED professional accreditation is awarded to those who demonstrate through a multi-faceted credentialing program that they have thorough knowledge of the latest green building practices and principles and expertise in LEED requirements and processes.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio