CEO Bhasker Rao looking for marketing partners in India.
Tempe, AZ – Fortech Software Inc., a leader in automation software solutions, launches i-Factory to provide software and control solutions for the industrial automation market. The Company is looking for marketing partners that could help the launch this new Enterprise Manufacturing Information Management System.
“This solution is an excellent tool to help manufacturing firms to be more competitive through achievement of production efficiency initiatives in the global market. We will be offering manufacturers a cost effective solution that can have a significant impact on reducing their manufacturing cost while increasing their productivity through OEE. This product will make a real difference to manufacturing yields helping manufacturers achieve improvements throughout their workplace” said Dr. Bhasker Rao, C.E.O & President, Fortech Software Consulting. Inc.
i-Factory automates the data entry, data-collection, analysis & reporting of any organization or manufacturing plant. It’s user-friendly, browser-based interface and vibrant reporting tools assist users at all levels to efficiently and effectively identify equipment availability, performance, quality and evaluate Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). i-Factory enables management to analyze data , address unidentified bottleneck & production issues while tracking OEE and revenue loss due to equipment down time. It helps organizations monitor the real-time performance of assets, personnel, WIP (Work in Progress) and all production-related issues resulting in enhanced manufacturing yields. The product is built using secure internet technology and comes with a user-friendly dashboard for real-time production tracking as well as a powerful reporting tool.
Key features of i-Factory include real-time collection of manufacturing information and providing efficiency feedback to the line supervisors. It provides production statistics to the production management and key performance indicators (KPI) to the executives, enabling empowered decision making to aid real-time improvements. In addition to providing manual data entry/collection, i-Factory also provides an easy conduit to real-time data collection devices
such as PLCs. Fortech plans to offer i-Factory either as hosted web-service or as a site license.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets