SANTA FE, NEW MEXICO - The Board of Directors of Flow Science, Inc. announced the election of two new officers. David Souders has been elected Vice President of Sales & Marketing and Ron Harper has been tapped for Vice President of Programming.
David Souders joined Flow Science in 1999 as a Technical Support Engineer. In December 2004, he became Director of Sales & Marketing. As Vice President of Sales & Marketing, David will be responsible for all of Flow Science’s direct sales of FLOW-3D and FLOW-3D/MP. He has a B.S. in mechanical engineering from the University of New Mexico.
Ron Harper has been with Flow Science for 27 years. As Vice President of Programming, he will be responsible for all aspects of designing, programming and compiling FLOW-3D®’s graphical user interface and post-processing. He holds a B.S. in mathematics from the University of New Mexico.
David and Ron join the senior management team that includes Thomas S. Jensen, President, Michael Barkhudarov, Vice President of Research & Development, and John Ditter, Vice President of Engineering and Customer Support.
Flow Science, Inc. is a privately-held software company specializing in transient, free-surface flow modeling software for industrial and scientific applications worldwide. Flow Science has distributors for FLOW-3D sales and support in nations throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. FLOW-3D is a registered trademark in the USA and other countries.
Jul 7, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets