SANTA FE, NEW MEXICO - Flow Science, Inc. announced today it has entered into an agreement with Econocap Polska Sp. zo.o, for that company to market and support Flow Science’s products, including, FLOW-3D, FLOW-3D/MP, and FLOW-3D Cast for both sales and engineering consulting in Poland. FLOW-3D Cast is a casting process simulation software jointly developed by Simtech Systems Oy (Finland) and Flow Science and based on the FLOW-3D solver, presently available only in Europe and Asia.
Flow Science, Inc. is a privately-held software company specializing in transient, free-surface flow modeling software for industrial and scientific applications worldwide. In addition to its new presence in Poland, Flow Science has distributors for FLOW-3D sales and support in nations throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Flow Science’s headquarters is located in Santa Fe, NM, and it maintains a regional office for sales and support in Shanghai, China. Flow Science can be found on the internet at www.flow3d.com.
Econocap Polska is a subsidiary of the Econocap Group (Finland). They specialize in CAD/CAM/CAE software sales and technical consulting.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio