Bangalore: Axcend Automation & Software Solutions, a focused Industrial IT solutions provider will be aggressively marketing the collaborative product data management (cPDM) solution TeamCenter Express, which has been customized for the SME sector. This solution from SIEMENS PLM Software helps SME organizations to adopt the PLM technology for empowering inter-departmental collaboration across the entire product lifecycle.
Axcend believes that this initiative can erase the myth of product data management being applicable only among large enterprises. Being a solution partner to Siemens PLM Software, Axcend will be complementing its domain and delivery expertise by reaching this solution to SME market segment.
Axcend’s spokesperson explains that TeamCenter Express can help smaller manufacturing companies transform their process of innovation by applying best practices to everyday engineering tasks and processes. With the new version, SME’s can now take advantage of the pre-configured solution which translates into quick implementation and lower cost of ownership. Axcend, with its focus and wider reach among SME’s will be selling, implementing and supporting this cPDM solution in the southern and western markets.
Commenting on this special roll-out, Axcend’s Director, Mr. Satish Kumar said, “Teamcentre Express provides a great opportunity to market segments who were restraining from PLM adoption due to factors of cost & complexity. With Teamcentre being the backbone of many innovative products in Automobile, CPG, Aerospace and Industrial machinery verticals, we would expect to empower the Indian SME to reach higher levels or product maturity and quality with this new offering from SIEMENS PLM Software”
Axcend Automation & Software Solutions is a focused Industrial IT solutions provider since 2001. The company provides Industrial Automation, PLM services, ERP and shop-floor IT from ‘Concept’ to ‘Optimization’ for manufacturing organizations. It is also one of the few companies in the world to achieve CMMi Level 3 certification for the hybrid processes of Industrial Automation & IT.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets