ASCON, developer and integrator of powerful CAD/AEC/PLM solutions, and Cybercom Ltd., authorized reseller of Z Corporation – producer of the world’s fastest 3D printers, signed a strategic partnership agreement.
Two companies are intended to implement a project of integration of 3D printing abilities in professional and modern KOMPAS solutions. “This integration to allow designers and engineers to create physical 3D models of their projects fast and easy – 3D printers print products direct from CAD system, such as do ordinary 2D printers with text data”, – said Mr. Golovunin, Sales Manager Cybercom Ltd. “ASCON closely collaborates with hardware developers”, – mentioned Mr. Osnach, Chief Marketing Officer ASCON. – “The aim is to enable users of KOMPAS-3D to get maximum advantages from using of the latest technologies on the market. The ability quickly to prototype a new product makes process of developing even faster, and we hope that users of our software solutions will highly appreciate our initiative”. ASCON will play a part of consultant in questions of software integration in production process of Cybercom' customers. The partnership also includes a joint marketing programs.
Signing of this agreement is a part of policy of complex cooperation with leading CAD/AEC/PLM solutions developers pursuing by Cybercom Ltd. Companies are sure that their partnership will lead to development of modern technologies and successful usage in different industries.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets