Ares International Corp. has assisted Candor International Inc., a famous Taiwan-based lighting manufacturer, to introduce Oracle Agile PLM system to help manage the R&D activities of Candor.
Based in Taiwan, Candor focuses its R&D activities in the US, with a production center in Shenzhen, China and service location in Hong Kong. With a history of nearly 30 years and global operations, Candor used to have independent information system for its global operations, which made much of its information hard to integrate. Should any of its R&D staff leave his/her post during any related activities, Candor could not launch effective control, would waste time and labor costs would be high. Meanwhile, the information systems were not effectively employed.
After careful consideration, Candor has chosen to work with Ares mainly because of the strong information integration ability and professional consulting team of Ares. Plus, Ares has service locations across the Taiwan Strait and overseas regions while Oracle Agile PLM offers innovative applications for effective enterprise operational management.
PLM can help increase the transparency of R&D project management, improve the efficiency of R&D department and ensure R&D quality, thereby shortening product launch time, lower engineering modification costs and improve profits.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets