LOWELL, Mass - SofTech, Inc. announced that it is celebrating forty years in business. Since its inception in June, 1969, SofTech has remained true to its original focus of delivering first class software solutions and support to its customers worldwide.
“Known for the people it keeps, SofTech takes pride in understanding the critical challenges faced by its customers and the long term partnerships it continues to establish by providing cost effective solutions backed with the Best in the Business customer service,” states Jean Croteau, SofTech’s President. “SofTech appreciates that our success is built on valuing both our customers and employees. We are committed to meeting our customers’ needs by continuing to deliver innovative solutions that accelerate products and profitability, thereby enabling our customers to achieve superior competitiveness and business performance.”
SofTech, Inc. (OTCBB: SOFT) is a proven provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions with its flagship ProductCenter™ PLM solution, and its computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) products, including CADRA® and Prospector™.
With over 100,000 users, it's customers include General Electric Company, Goodrich, Honeywell, Siemens, Sikorsky Aircraft, U.S. Army, and Whirlpool Corporation. Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, SofTech has locations and distribution partners throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets