Latest Versions of the 3D Dimensional Constraint Manager, Assembly Engineering Manager, Collision Detection Manager and Hidden Line Manager are Immediately Available.
PLANO, Texas – Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Industry Automation Division and a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services, today announced the immediate availability of new releases of four of its industry-leading D-Cubed™ component software products. Version 40.0 of the 3D Dimensional Constraint Manager (3D DCM), the Assembly Engineering Manager (AEM), the Collision Detection Manager (CDM) and the Hidden Line Manager (HLM) contain new enhancements to improve function and performance.
Detailed descriptions of the enhancements are available online at: www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en_us/products/open/d-cubed/latest_releases/.
PLM Components; Parasolid and D-Cubed
PLM Components are software tools that support innovation and promote interoperability in CAD, CAM, CAE and PLM applications. Siemens PLM Software develops these components, uses them throughout its own applications and licenses them to independent software vendors and end-user organizations. PLM Components include the Parasolid® software and D-Cubed products, widely used technologies that provide 3D part and assembly modeling, editing and interoperability, 2D/3D parametric sketching, motion simulation, collision detection, clearance measurement and visualization functionality. Applications include mechanical CAD, CAM, CAE, mold design, sheet metal, AEC, GIS, structural, plant and ship design, CMM, reverse engineering and sales configuration.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets