Stanwood, WA - Optimal AEC today announced the release of NetSPEX DWS Online, an internet solution for managing pre-defined CAD standards.
NetSPEX DWS Online allows AutoCAD and MicroStation users to download and install a pre-defined CAD standard from http://online.netspex.net. Currently supported standards include the AEC CAD Standard and various customer-specific CAD standards developed with NetSPEX for AutoCAD and MicroStation.
When logging in to NetSPEX DWS Online, users can download the assigned standard package - in NetSPEX Deliverable Workspace format - and organize NetSPEX Designer licenses. Registered users can purchase licenses in 30 day increments up to one year.
About the AEC CAD Standard
The AEC CAD Standard is Optimal AEC’s interpretation of the US Army Corps of Engineers CADD/GIS Technology Center’s A/E/C CADD Standard (version 3) in NetSPEX format. It includes all necessary CAD resources – such as cells/blocks, line styles/line types, seed files/templates, fonts, etc. – and a read-only XML snapshot of the NetSPEX standards data required to generate drawings for Army Corps projects.
About NetSPEX and NetSPEX Designer
NetSPEX is a proven enterprise-wide CAD standards management solution that works on multiple platforms, including AutoCAD and MicroStation. NetSPEX is easily integrated and operated and improves productivity and efficiencies.
NetSPEX Designer is the user interface for placing standards-compliant drawing components from the NetSPEX CAD standards database into AutoCAD and MicroStation drawings.
With software technology such as the NetSPEX™ family of products, Optimal AEC creates management and productivity tools for CAD users and managers, no matter the company size.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio