United Cryogenics Research (UCR)/Precision Fleet Brakes is one of MIE Solutions recently new customers. They purchased MIE Trak in 2009. UCR/Precision Fleet Brakes is headquartered in Austin Texas with operations in Austin and Gardena, California.
United Cryogenics Research (UCR)/Precision Fleet Brakes is one of MIE Solutions recently new customers. They purchased MIE Trak in January 2009. Precision Fleet Brakes is headquartered in Austin, Texas with operations in Austin and Gardena, California. The company specializes in temperature treatment of metal components used for automobiles, tools, and other applications that benefit from improvements in strength and durability. Jim Monaco, the technical manager at UCR/Precision Fleet Brakes says, "MIE Trak is feature rich. Nearly everything we need to do is available in the tool. It is very flexible and the implementation support has been very responsive".
MIE Trak is a cost effective ERP solutions which after reviewing multiple products UCR/Precision Fleet Brakes decided to use the software MIE Trak because of the all the benefits it would create for their company. MIE Trak is an easy to use, production control and job tracking solution designed to help companies Increase operating profits without increasing their overhead.
MIE Trak integrates all aspects of the fabrication business process to provide vital management information when you need it. The MIE Trak ERP and MRP system is designed for the manufacturer who wants to improve their bottom line with a cost effective software solution. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a critical function custom manufacturers, made-to-order manufacturers and custom manufacturers. Some of the features in MIE Trak include: quote, order entry, quote letter, router, work order, costing, purchasing, receiving, raw material, inventory, shipping, invoicing, and finished goods, inventory, scheduling, tracking, accounting, EDI module, shop overview, shipping and invoicing reports, QuickBooks integration.
MIE Solutions Online B2B Supply Chain Portal software MIE Exchange enables buyers and suppliers to interact efficiently through Request For Quotes, Document Management and Purchase Orders quickly and easily. With free registration the online directory allows buyers and suppliers to get listed, searched and contacted. MIE Exchange online directory gives your company visibility on the internet.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio