Materialise has announced the launch of the Mimics User Community. As more and more people begin to use our Mimics software, the need for user interaction became clear. Materialise has responded by developing this exciting new User Community.
The User Community is a place to discover what is going on amongst leaders in the biomedical field. You can learn tips and tricks to increase your efficiency in Mimics and ask biomedical experts from around the world their opinions on your most challenging R&D problems. It is a forum to discuss biomedical issues, share information, post questions or exchange interesting tips concerning Mimics. In addition, the Mimics User Community offers a FAQ section, an archive of scientific articles, a career section and a discussion forum.
Becoming a member of this user community assures you a front row seat when it comes to the latest developments in Mimics. As the User Community is brand new, some parts are still not fully populated. This is of course because we need you, our Mimics user, to contribute. Once you start posting your remarks and questions, this User Community will be a lively place of interesting discussions.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets