Lantek, has appointed Mr. Donizeti Pinto as the company’s 'Commercial Responsible' for South America.
His main priorities will include Offering a more personalized service, with better quality, and strengthening the relations between partners and customers from Brazil, Chile and Argentina, and Lantek’s headquarters.
By this, Lantek, a world leader in the development and marketing of comprehensive CAD/CAM and ERP solutions for the sheet metal sector, reinforces its commitment to quality by offering a better support to its distributors in South America.
Mr. Donizeti, 43 years old, has occupied positions of different responsibility in companies such as Primartec Indústria e Comércio de Máquinas, KHS, Ascongraph Assesoria e Consultoria Gráfica o Pavax Comercio e Representaçao; and has wide knowledge in administration and industrial production, as well as a profound knowledge of Lantek solutions
In this new position, Mr. Donizeti will manage Lantek’s strategy for South America, and offer technical support and commercial assistance to the company’s customers and partners. One of his main objectives will be to consolidate Lantek’s broad products and services portfolio in the region.
Even though he will be based in Brazil, where Lantek distributes its solutions through its partner SKA, Mr. Donizeti will coordinate the activities carried out office in Argentina, and manage the operations in Chile.
“I appreciate the confidence Lantek has reposed in me by choosing me to occupy this important position”, tells Mr. Donizeti Pinto, Commercial Responsible for South America, who explains that his main task will be “to honor Lantek’s commitment to meet the needs of its customers and distributors in the region in a more preferential way, by being the link with the company’s headquarters in Spain, and strengthening the relationships among all the parties”.
Mr. Siegfried Köelln, Manager of Ska, one of Lantek partners in Brazil, notes: “Thanks to this new position created by Lantek, we will now speed up the procedures, reducing the time gap due to the dependence of the headquarters. We are confident that this initiative is very wise and positive, and will bring about a more preferential and personalized service, and reinforce our relationship with Lantek.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets